SUNRISE: June 1, 1952 SUNSET: August 27, 2015
Some Proud Moments for Gregory Kelley
- Establishing the Michigan Bulletin with friends and family.
- Greg Kelley was so proud to be able to share articles about minorities and the issues that affected them.
- Editor and photo credits
- Distributing each new edition around town the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Being affiliated with many fraternal, religious, and civic organizations
- Community outreach
- The Michigan Bulletin’s Young Publishers Club
- Teaching middle school to college age students about the publishing business
- Getting student articles published
- Looking for that student to major in Journalism in College and or start their own publication
- Celebrating other writers
- Being presented with a resolution in 2004 and 2009 honoring the 10th and 15th Anniversary of the Michigan Bulletin
- “History finds”