By the way for those who do not know – There is a Sunday Soul event happening at Studio C! Meridian Mall on September 27, 2015. The music mini-series is fundraiser for a Math & Music workshop for local youth. If you want to know more about the fundraiser or the artists check out our website at BMRWpromotions.com
If this going to be your first visit to Sunday Soul here are a few things to keep in mind about groovin’ on a Sunday afternoon.
- The talent is amazing.
- Because seating is limited, an advance ticket purchase is recommended and appreciated.
- Doors open approximately 5 PM. The performance will be approximately 90 minutes.
- On the day of the show, the box office opens approx. 4:45 PM. Ticket purchases on the day of the show are cash only.
- Food and beverage may be ordered at Oscar’s Bistro and taken into the theater or eaten in café. Guests are given a buzzer that will vibrate when their order is ready. In the theatre, slide the tray under your seat when finished.
- Click here to view the menu. Vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy free options are also available.
- EXPECT TO MAKE A MEMORY.
- This is an intimate kind of concert experience with comfortable seats and great acoustics.
- Dress Chic but comfortable.
- Additionally a lucky member in the audience will be randomly selected to receive free admission to the next Sunday Soul on October 25th.